Thursday 29 November 2012

Trishna Restaurant @ Hotel Istana

Haha, got any idea why  "little luck for this day"? Is the day where I don't used GPS instead of just seeing the signboard to reach the destination. Quite a day for me actually which I had no idea where am I. There are jam pack everywhere, I wonder why there are so many people around there.

Cut of the story of it, I reach Hotel Istana KLCC to meet my client so as the owner of Trishna Restaurant. The environment is quite good as it is very cosy and everything. The owner called Beny. He is quite a joker for me. Or should I say humour? He told me many incident happen around KL area. Sound scary :(

Allow me had a little intro of it:

Trishna is a North Indian restaurant at Hotel Istana serving up authentic curries, breads and meats. The butter chicken here can rival some of the best in KL as does the Rogan Josh. Patrons can enjoy their food as old Hindi music clips play on the screens overhead. Don't leave without a sip of their masala tea, a lovely concoction of spices and milk.



Address:
Level B1, West Wing, Hotel Istana Kuala Lumpur 73, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200, KL
Tel: 03 2142 1575

No comments:

Post a Comment