Sunday 9 September 2012

LA CASA @ Desa Park City

OOppss, really not a good day for me to start off my lovely Sunday :( My beloved car got bang from one of the dumb and clumsy driver. Whole day moody cause of that..Sigh

I am so hungry and starving so decide to head out have my dinner, at least chill out to forget what happen this morning.

Head to DPC to google search any nice food over there. HHmmm, seem like all fully pack!!! At the end decide to pop in LA CASA, our same old chill out place again.


Chicken Orange Salad, Al Scampi Olive
Aglio E Olio, Alla Carbonara

Each of us order a pasta as our dinner. We also order our favourite Chicken Orange Salad. 


Cafe Latte, Earl Grey Tea

I'm so full although it is just pasta and salad I ate. 

Ambiance: 7/10
Food: 6/10
Taste: 6/10
Service: 7/10
Value of money: 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment